Round Rock Helpers volunteers provide minor home maintenance and repair service with a key focus on safety issues in the home. Typical repairs are the type that can be completed in 3 hours over a couple of work sessions. On a special basis, we do work on projects that are more complex and take more time than typical.
- Installation of bathroom grab bars and wheel chair ramps
- Installation of smoke detectors
- Home maintenance to repair plumbing and electrical problems
- Minor plumbing repair
- Minor electrical repair
- Filter replacement
- Thermostats not working
- Lawn maintenance for code enforcement (not routine maintenance)
- Fence repair
- Issues resulting from City of Round Rock Code Enforcement letters
And Much More …
We help seniors and others with special needs within the Round Rock Community or those associated with our sponsoring organizations. There is no charge for the help we provide.
Donations are welcome to offset cost of materials and to help others who are less fortunate.